DUROLANE may be the right treatment for you if:
- Your pain is due to osteoarthritis
- You are not getting adequate osteoarthritis pain relief from walking and/or physical therapy
- You are not getting adequate osteoarthritis pain relief from pain medications, including:
- Ibuprofen (e.g., Advil®)
- Acetaminophen (e.g., Tylenol®)
- Naproxen sodium (e.g., Aleve®)
If you meet these criteria, ask your doctor if DUROLANE therapy is right for you!
Conversely, you should NOT receive DUROLANE therapy if you have infections or skin diseases in the area in which the injection will be given.
The safety and effectiveness of DUROLANE have not been established in pregnant women, lactating women, and children.
All trademarks are the properties of their respective companies.